MACWORLD Expo - The Expo floor is jam packed with Mac users on this, the second day of the show. The Apple booth is jam packed full of people looking at Appleis new G4, and they are lined up 3 and 4 deep to have a chance to look at the iBook and the TiBook. The Mac OS X demonstrations that Apple is offering are also packed, though the iDVD demos we looked in on had some seating available. One of our gauges for judging the success of a show is the amount of smiles we see on attendeesi faces, and by that standard, this is a very successful show indeed. Stay tuned to The Mac Observer for more coverage from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.