Macally on Tuesday introduced four new computer mice that will be on display at the company?s Macworld Expo booth this week. They are: Accuglide (US$19.99), a low-profile, rectangular mouse; Pebble Wireless ($29.99), a multi-resolution (400, 800, or 1600 dpi) mouse that uses 2.4GHz RF and has an oval shape; Pebble ($19.99), a five-button mouse with a programmable, four-way, tilt-wheel scroll button; and Turtle ($19.99), which features a retractable USB cord and a portable size.
Recent News See All »
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
- GOP, Businesses Want to Spam Your Voicemail Without Calling Your Phone
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.