BeLight Software has released an update for Mail Factory, bringing it to version 1.1. Mail Factory is an app for printing mailing addresses and envelopes. The update features Apple Address Book enhancements and VCF support. According to BeLight Software:
BeLight Software released update 1.1 of Mail Factory, its neat tool to design and print envelopes, shipping and mailing address labels. The app integrates with data from Apple Address Book, MS Entourage, Now Contact, supports most popular label paper and works with DYMO label printers.
Mail Factory update 1.1 contains:
- Enhanced work with Apple Address Book and MS Entourage databases (search option and address selection)
- VCF (vCard file format) support added (by using drag and drop)
- Printing of envel?pes has been improved
- Additional options in batch-printing
- Improved printing on Dymo printers
You can find more information about the Mail Factory update at the BeLight Software Web site.