unmarked software has released a maintenance update for textSOAP, bringing it to version 3.1.2. textSOAP is an internet text cleaning utility with full support for OS X. The maintenance release addresses several bug issues. According to unmarked software:
unmarked software updates to its textSOAP product.
textSOAP v3.1.2 is designed to run on Mac OS X, and Mac OS 8.6 or later
Problems addressed with this update:
- Fixed problem where OS X Services would crash in 3.1.1
- Fixed problem where some cleaners crashed under OS 9
- Fixed problem where unregistered app could crash when quitting
- Added Preference to free cmd-H keystroke for Hide Application (under OS X)
- Added new menu items to send email, visit unmarked web site
You can find more information about the textSOAP update at the unmarked software Web site. textSOAP 3.1.2 is available shareware for US$19.95.