Pocket Software has released an update for PocketNotes, bringing it to version 1.02. PocketNotes is a notepad app designed for ease and flexibility. The new version has bug fixes and performance enhancements. According to Pocket Software:
PocketNotes 1.02 has been released and is available for download. This update is maintenance release that includes fixes bugs and minor performance enhancements. The update is free to all registered PocketDock users.
PocketNotes is an easy-to-use, flexible notepad application for outlining and planning. PocketNotes has the following features:
- A simple but powerful outliner.
- Multiple skins or looks.
- Notes attach to each item in an outline and support multiple fonts, text colors and images.
- A links shelf to store web links, email addresses, files, etc.
- Unlimited undo support.
- Priority-setting by item.
- Multiple outlines in a single notepad using an intuitive tab based user interface.
- Multiple notepads.
- Search by tab, notepad, priority or text.
- Set reminders for any item.
- Make notepads read-only or password protected.
- Customizable toolbar (standard skin only).
- Customize priorities by tab, notepad and application.
- English and Dutch versions available
You can find more information about the PocketNotes update at the Pocket Software Web site. PocketNotes 1.02 is available for US$20.00.