Mariner Software released MacGourmet Deluxe 1.0 on Wednesday, ultra-modern recipe and wine management software for OS X.
"MacGourmet Deluxe brings recipe collection and organization into the digital age. Users are able to create, edit and share recipes; make wine and cooking notes, and easily import recipes found on the Web and expand their collection. Recipes can be published to a .Mac account or to a personal Web site. MacGourmet Deluxe can also create a shopping list that can be printed or exported to a PDA," said Logan Ryan, Mariner Softwareis Director of Marketing.
- A Mealplan feature to create a weekly meal plan with iCal integration.
- Access to the USDA Nutritional database.
- The ability to view the nutritional value of recipes.
- All-new shopping list editor, with simple pantry/favorites and column ordering/hiding functionality added.
- The addition of a number of award winning recipes.
MacGourmet Deluxe 1.0 requires OS X Tiger or later and is priced at US$44.95. The standard version of MacGourmet will continue to be available on the Advenio Web site.