Maxprog has released a new app for Mac users, iCash 1.0. iCash is a personal finance management utility designed for the tracking and organization of financial records. The app features an SQL database engine and a simplified interface. According to Maxprog:
The very first step in getting your finances under control is keeping records!
Maxprog is proud to present iCash, a Personal Finances and Money manager software for Macintosh.
iCash is a tool intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You donit even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
Your finances depend largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and to where it goes. That is iCash is all about!
- No accounting knowledge needed. (No double-entry bookkeeping)
- Unlimited fully customizable account creation
- Unlimited categories to classify all your accounts
- Transaction auto balance and reconciliation
- Custom Reports and queries
- Queries lets you quickly locate given transactions
- Fast Import and Export of Categories, Account and transactions
- Easy-to-use, straightforward and user friendly all-in-one interface
- Fast SQL database engine
- and more...
You can find more information about the iCash release at the Maxprog Web site. iCash is available for US$24.90.