Maxprog has released a new version of iCash, bringing it to version 2.0. iCash is a personal finance management utility designed for the tracking and organization of financial records. The latest release adds new charting options and enhanced printing. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of iCash, new version 2.0
iCash is a tool intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You donit even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
- Charts (types, categories, accounts, Balance and P&L)
- Transaction splits (groups) can now be created to group existing transactions
- Enhanced transactions/queries printing. Possibility to print a range or selected
- Standard toolbar on Mac OS X version giving access to most used functions
- Preference panel lets you set number format, deactivate transaction auto-completion..
- Statistics panel giving access to money flow per type, category and account
- Profit and loss summary report
- Value added Tax handling and reporting
You can find more information about the latest iCash release at the Maxprog Web site. iCash 2.0 is available for US$24.90.