Maxprog has released an update for iCash, bringing it to version 1.2. iCash is a personal finance management utility designed for the tracking and organization of financial records. The update adds several new features and enhancements including Quicken file importing. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of iCash, new version 1.2, available now in English, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish on Maxprog website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
iCash is a tool intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You donit even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
- Quicken (TM) QIF Categories, Accounts and Transactions import
- iStartupi account for creating accounts with a starting balance
- iStart-up capitali default account and iCapitali category
- Transaction and accountis comment field is now 128 characters
- Transaction debit and credit pull-down menu Bank category removed
- iCashieri transaction type renamed to iATMi
- iChequeitransaction type renamed to iChecki
- iCashi account added to defaults
- iRefundi transaction type added
- iTracking numberi added to transactions
- Get Info menu display a detailed information window about database
You can find more information about the iCash update at the Maxprog Web site. iCash 1.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$24.90.