Melonsoft has released an update for Exhibit, bringing it to version 2.3. Exhibit is an image utility designed for creating HTML photo galleries. The features workflow enhancements and bug fixes. According to Melonsoft:
Melonsoft today announced Exhibit 2.3, an update to their highly powerful image gallery creation tool with HTML template support.
Exhibit 2.3 improves on workflow with various enhancements to the Image list, and Edit window. Users can now insert iplaceholder tagsi within their captions to have Exhibit add in image-specific information when it builds an image gallery.
- Enhanced workflow allows for more efficient image naming and captioning
- Placeholder tags introduce infinite possibilities for captioning
- Now checks subfolders when adding a folder of images
- Displays the number of items in the image list
- Numerous bugs which caused poor performance, have been squashed
You can find more information about the Exhibit update at the Melonsoft Web site. Exhibit 2.3 is free for registered users, while the full verrsion is available for US$15.00.