CDS advanced technology bv has released a maintenance update for LCedit+, bringing it to version 2.02. LCedit+ is a lighting editor app designed for use in theaters and museum environments. The new version has several performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to CDS advanced technology bv:
CDS advanced technology bv announces the version 2.02 release of LCedit+, the advanced LanBox-LC lighting editor, for multiple platforms. Button panels with up to 255 buttons, position locking of fixtures, the Vari*Lite V2200 fixture library and copy/pasting DMX values of a fixture or group, and bug fixes are some of the new features. LCedit+ v2.02 is made in three flavors, for use on MacOS, Win98SE/2000, and OS X 10.1.
Changes from LCedit+ v2.0:
- LanBox-DG (DMX grabber) support in MacOS version
- Fixture button panel now supports up to 255 buttons
- For fixtures without Intensity panel (like color scrollers), itis no longer required to have a first dummy panel. Only when the first panel is a large wheel, you need a dummy (no channel #)
- Includes the Vari*Lite V2200 fixture library file
- The Martin MAC2000 has now separate buttons for M1..M8
- Copy and paste of fixture DMX values implemented
- The positions of fixtures can be locked with the View menu
- The small wheel of a button panel is now disabled, when there is no range but one value
- Fixed a bug which allowed to change Intensity gain with non intensity fixtures (scrollers)
- Disabled the interfaces popup in the library editor
- Fixed a bug when trying to read an illegal project file
- Fixed a bug in fixture selection order of duplicate or make group
You can find more information about the LCedit+ update at the CDS advanced technology bv Web site. The update for LCedit is available free for download.