Waves in Motion has released a new app, Visualizer 1.0. Visualizer in an entity relationship diagramming tool for use with FileMaker Pro. The app has OS X support in addition to many customizable features. According to Waves in Motion:
Waves in Motion today announced Visualizer 1.0, an entity relationship (ER) diagramming tool for FileMaker Pro. From prototyping to documenting, Visualizer adds a new dimension to the development process.
Visualizer allows developers to choose which fields are displayed, including table view, show key fields and show all fields. Assign custom colors and see a visual map of the selected fields, complete with animated relationship lines. With flexible page control and alignment options, users can easily design, preview and print ER diagrams during any phase of development.
- Runs natively on Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X
- Creates instant Entity Relationship (ER) diagrams
- Custom views include table view, show key fields or show all fields
- Custom color-coding
- Animates relationships associated with selected entity
- Powerful layout and alignment capabilities
- Viewable printing options to show printable area
- Full scriptable for automation needs
You can find more information about Visualizer 1.0 at the Waves in Motion Web site. Visualizer 1.0 is available for US$99.00.