Ben Bird has released a new beta version of SecuritySpy 1.0, bringing it to version beta 35. SecuritySpy is a video surveillance app designed for multiple camera setups. The latest beta release features improved motion detection and other enhancements. According to Ben Bird
Today, Ben Bird announced the release of SecuritySpy version 1.0b28, an update to his multi-camera video surveillance software for the Macintosh.
The improvements of SecuritySpy 1.0b35 over the previous version are:
- More efficient motion detection
- Motion detection mask can now be a complex area instead of just a simple rectangle
- "Input switching" to use all three inputs of the DFG/1394-1 FireWire
- New option in the preferences to choose date ordering for file names etc
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements
You can find more information about the latest SecuritySpy beta release at the SecuritySpy Web site. SecuritySpy is available starting at US$50.00 for a single camera setup.