ObjectPark has updated its Menu Calendar software to version 1.7.0. Menu Calendar does just what the name suggests, it adds a calendar to your menubar. Not only can you move forward and backward through the months, you can click on a day on the calendar to bring up that day in iCal. From ObjectPark Software:
Objectpark Software releases version 1.7.0 of the popular, free Mac calendaring utility iMenu Calendari. Menu Calendar is available for download from the objectpark web site at <http://www.objectpark.net/products.html>.
With the free iMenu Calendari a pocket calendar is always at hand, reachable from an icon at Mac OS X the menu bar. A click on a day entry brings the user directly to the respective iCal entry - the calendaring application build into Mac OS X.
New since version 1.5.0:
- alternative menu bar icon
- improved day display alignment
- rearranged preferences window
- calendar drawer uses less space
- restricted update check to once per week
- added localization for Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish and Polish
- fixed problems with auto-closing
- fixed iCal integration with Spanish date format
- fixed bug when Menu Calendar was set to hidden
Menu Calendar is free software. Even all future versions will offer current functionality for free.
Menu Calendar includes English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish and Swedish user interfaces with more localizations coming.
You can get more information about Menu Calendar at ObjectPark Softwareis Web site. Menu Calendar is a free, 168KB download for OS X 10.2.3 and later.