The Big Nerd Ranch, Inc. has announced that its latest programming course will be its OpenGL Boot Camp, which will be held Sept. 11 to 15 in a retreat setting near Atlanta. Taught by long-time Mac programmer Rocco Bowling, the course will cover an examination of various APIs, viewing and model transformation, a look at colors, lighting and blending, optimization of static and dynamic data, and more. The US$3,500 fee covers meals and housing.
Recent News See All »
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.