Lava Software announced the immediate availability of PC-Mac-Net FileShare 5.4 on Sunday. PC-Mac-Net FileShare lets Mac, Linux, and Windows users share files, and remotely playback movies and music over a network or the Internet. The updated version includes remote movie and music playback, support for MP3, DivX and H264, remote file and folder searching, and full length movie playback. PC-Mac-Net FileShare is available for download at the Lava Software Web site, and is priced at US$14.95 for the standard version, and $24.95 for the pro version. A free lite version is also available with file size transfer limitations.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.