Apago announced the immediate availability of PDF Shrink 4.0 on Monday. PDF Shrink reduces the file size of PDF documents created with the Mac OS X Print to PDF option. The new version includes a wizard to help choose your PDF settings, an Advanced settings mode, the ability to remove "base 14" fonts, delete unused document elements, change image resolution, and more. PDF Shrink 4.0 is available at the Apago Web site, and is priced at US$35. Upgrades from version 3 are $14.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.