Intelli Innovations, Inc., developers of innovative Internet and productivity software for the Macintosh platform, today announced a significant upgrade to its award winning, multi-carrier package management solution Package Tracker.
Package Tracker 3.0 is the first and only complete, multi-carrier tracking and parcel management system available on the Macintosh platform.
Package Tracker 3.0 adds many new features, including:
- 100% Carbonized version now available for customers running Mac OS X
- Redesigned QuickTrack window displays only relevant information for a specific package in a new, hierarchical list view
- New fields added to Tracking Lists, including internal tracking ID, notes field for customer information and shipping information
- E-mail tool sends tracking information to customers with one click
- Integrated City/State and Zip Code lookup (works both ways)
- Domestic rate calculator for basic U.S. Postal Service information
- Developer API includes AppleScript examples, a REALbasic module, FileMaker Pro sample databases, and an Apple event implementation guide.
Package Tracker is available for US$34.99. You can find more information at the Intelli Innovations Web site.