Parallels has posted a minor update to their Desktop 3 virtualization software, build 4560. The update features faster and smoother Boot Camp partition use, smoother full screen transitions and more.
The new build has a number of features and improvements, according to Ben Rudolph, Director of Corporate Communications at Parallels.
- Better customizability of SmartSelect for easier app/file integration
- Faster & smoother Boot Camp partition use
- Much smoother fullscreen transitions. No more flickering or lagging redraws.
- The return of the Parallels Image Tool!
- A beefed up Parallels Explorer that makes sharing files and working with non NTFS drives easier. Sharp new graphics too.
- More powerful Snapshot manager that gives you greater control over how snapshots are created and deleted.
The update can be installed by version 3.0 customers in the auto-update, or a stand alone updater can be downloaded.
Mr. Rudolphis Blog is frequently updated with items of interest to Parallels customers.