Koingo Software has released an update for Password Retiever, bringing it to version 2.6.7. Password Retriever is a password management app designed for the secure storing of multiplel passwords. The update version has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
Hi Folks, It would appear we just couldnit let go of our computers this weekend! Another release of Password Retriever is ready for consumption.
The current version is 2.6.7 and includes the following changes from version 2.6:
- Bug Fix: Global Floater now works properly (it doesnit flicker when you select a service)
- Bug Fix: Some Placards wouldnit show in the Mac OS 8/9 version (such as in the News & Updates window)
- Bug Fix: Global Floater now works if you used RC4 encryption
- Bug Fix: "Copy..." now works in the Service window.
- Bug Fix: "Copy As Account" now works if the service is RC4 encrypted
- New Feature: Added "Convert to RC4 Encryption" option
- New Feature: Added "Remove RC4 Encryption" option
- New Feature: Added ability to upgrade from version 1.0.8
- New Feature: Global Floater now shows URL
- New Feature: Global Floater now lets you "Go To URL"
- Major Enhancement: RC4 Protection Optional when saving Services
You can find more information about the Password Retriever update at the Koingo Software Web site. Password Retriever 2.6.7 is available for US$11.95.