Benis Software has released an update for My Money Minder, bringing it to version 1.4. My Money Minder is a personal finance app designed for tracking expenses and account information. The update features numerous enhancements and bug fixes. According to Benis Software:
Announcing the release of My Money Minder v1.4.
My Money Minder is the easiest way to manage your personal finances. It is a Made with REALBasic applicaion that allows you to keep track of all your expenses, income and bank account balances. These can be organised into an unlimited number of user defined Categories. Similar Categories can be organised into Groups (e.g Home, Work, Holidays). Methods of payment, such as Cash, Credit Card or Cheque can also be tracked.
Changes in this release:
- Calendar Control for selecting dates
- Sorting on My Money and Auto Items Grids
- Undo/Redo for column resizing on all grids
- simplified adding Groups and Categories via the Yearly Summary
- My Money Grid includes an indicator of the number and total of the selected entries
- international-savvy month label abbreviations on the yearly summary
- improved error messages which can be sent by email
- grid headers anti-aliased on Mac OS X
- and more...
You can find more information about the My Money Minder update at the Benis Software Web site. My Money Minder 1.4 is available for US$12.50.