Living Memory is now shipping CellSynth 1.5 for Mac. CellSynth is a music creation app designed for both the amateur and professional musician alike. The app has several key features including real time MIDI control and DSP effects. According to Living Memory:
Living Memory today introduced CellSynth exclusively for the Mac. CellSynth addresses several main areas in computer music, notably audio synthesis, sample manipulation, audio processing and automation sequencing.
CellSynth is unusual in catering for both musical beginner and expert alike. The program is easy and intuitive to use, with an on-line manual, tutorial and support. Synthesis experts will be immediately at home and able to create new sounds quicker than ever. All output can be recorded to disk for use in other software such as VST, Logic or Digital Performer. Modelling classic analogue and digital synthesisers has never been so easy.
- Unique, powerful, friendly and intuitive user interface. Easy and fun to use even if youire not familiar with making computer based music.
- Unparalleled implementation of sample looping, modulation and multiple sample loops. Synchronised playback of audio samples, with the ability to instantly tune loops to tempo.
- Unique sample modulation function.
- Powerful DSP effects including any combination of reverb, delays, envelopes and resonant filters.
- All the features of a large modular analogue synthesiser, LFOs, oscillators, filters, envelopes (ADSR), noise generators, random (sample and hold) generators and mixing modules.
- Audio samples, oscillators, envelopes, isample and holdi generators and delays can be synchronised to internal or external (MIDI) beat clock.
- Harmonic additive oscillators with up to 32 user specified harmonics.
- Full real time MIDI control of virtually all parameters.
- Self-contained automation sequencer allows you to compose songs and automate controllers entirely within CellSynth.
- CD Quality playback and real time recording to hard disk.
- Can be used ilivei as a synth with simultaneous playback and real time mixing of sample loops.
- Works with your favourite sequencer.
- CellSynth can and has been used to create entire compositions.
You can find more information about CellSynth at the Living Memory Web site. CellSynth 1.5 is available for US$65.00.