Project Omega has released a new beta version of FireStarter, bringing it to version 1.0b2. FireStarter is a utility designed for burning files and music to CDs and SVCDs. The latest beta version features several enhancements including drag-and-drop support and bug fixes. According to Project Omega:
Project Omega releases FireStarter 1.0b2.
FireStarter is a pure Cocoa, Mac OS X only burning application which will allow you to duplicate and burn all kind of CDs (even those that other Mac OS X applications wonit), burn VCDs and SVCDs, and have access to unique features such as overburning and CDDB access.
New features since FireStarter FX 1.0b1:
- FireStarter now automatically detect your burners and all the associated informations
- Added support for data-burning
- Added support for creation of cue/bin files and iso files from folder
- Added support for burning .iso files
- Added support of drag-&-drop
- Added support for Mac OS X media eraser
- User interface has improved a lot, and is now a lot simpler
- Few fun stuff
- Several bugs squashed
- Optimizations, FireStarter FX should suck less processing time
You can find more information about the latest FireStarter beta release at the Project Omega Web site. FireStarter is available as donationware.