British developer PuppyGames on Wednesday released Ultratron, a 2D game that hearkens back to Robotron 2084 and other classic arcade titles. Players blast their way through 40 levels of mayhem, destroying killer robots and picking up special power-ups as they try to eventually defeat the Four Bots of the Apocalypse. The game features over 70 different types of enemies, 10 power-ups to collect, bonus stages and more. Pricing is US$9.95.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.