Selznick Scientific Software, LLC has released an updated version of itis text wrapping program SmartWrap. SmartWrap 2.0 has many new features and can be used on OS X and later versions. According to Selznick Scientific Software, LLC:
Selznick Scientific Software, LLC is very pleased to announce an upgrade for SmartWrap(tm) to Version 2.0 for MacOS 8, 9 and X. SmartWrap(tm) 2.0 offers an incredible array of features not available in any previous version.
New Features for version 2.0:
- An all new SmartWrap(tm) Text Service for MacOS X works great in TextEdit and Mail.
- A completely new preferences panel provides loads of options to help you control the format of SmartWrapped text.
- All of SmartWrapis modules, including those for Eudora, BBEdit, AppleScript, Preditor, SmartWrap(tm) the Clipboard, and the MacOS X Text Service have been upgraded to take advantage of all of these wonderful features whether youire running MacOS 8, 9 or X!
- SmartWrap(tm) detection of lists has been significantly improved for better wrapping.
- SmartWrap(tm) the Clipboard opens a new window every time it is double clicked, so you can view more than one clipboard at a time.
- Rudimentary editing capabilities have been added to SmartWrap(tm) the Clipboard.
- A new Scripting Addition allows users of MacOS X to SmartWrap(tm) their text from a MacOS X AppleScript with lots of new options.
You can find more information about SmartWrap at the Selznick Scientific Software, LLC Web site. SmartWrap is available for US$18.00.