Selznick Scientific Software, LLC has released an upgrade for SmartWrap, bringing it to version 2.0.1. SmartWrap 2.0.1 is a text wrapping app that now has OS 10.1 support. The upgrade has several bug fixes and improvements. According to Selznick Scientific Software, LLC:
Selznick Scientific Software, LLC has released an upgrade that is now available for users of SmartWrap(tm) to version 2.0.1. In addition, the deadline for upgrading to SmartWrap 2.0 from previous versions has been extended indefinitely. If you are a registered user of SmartWrap 1.x and you have not received upgrade instructions, please let us know.
SmartWrap(tm) analyzes your text, detects paragraphs and lists within your text, and rewraps your text so it wraps naturally within your document or message. SmartWrap(tm) comes in many varieties so itis always available where you need it most.
WHATiS NEW IN SMARTWRAP 2.0.1 FOR MACINTOSH:
- List detection has been improved yet again to recognize new types of lists.
- Fixed a possible crashing bug that was introduced in all modules of
- Fixed problem with SmartWrap(tm) Text Service for Japanese Mac OS X systems.
- The SmartWrap Backgrounder no longer jumps to the front while executing SmartWrap for MacOS X.
- Extended the registration period to allow users more time to test SmartWrap(tm).
- SmartWrap(tm) is now MacOS X 10.1 ready.
You can find more information about the SmartWrap uprade at the Selznick Scientific Software, LLC Web site. SmartWrap 2.0.1 is free for users of 2.0, and is US$9.95 for users of 1.x.