SmileOnMyMac has released version 4.2 of DiscLabel. The new version introduces new visual effects and enhanced tools for applying design features to objects.
"DiscLabel 4.2 offers more flexible image manipulation with the new Effects and Filters dialog. Effects and Filters allows users to preview and combine over 40 visual effects, including blurs, sharpening, color effects and masks. Also new in this upgrade is the ability to add a drop shadow to any object and to apply a stroke to an image," the announcement said.
DiscLabel is designed to import an iTunes track list and track information into the useris label design, then print the disc label.
- Start with a pre-designed template, or make your own
- Import track lists from iTunes, iPhoto, iDVD, Finder, and Toast
- Import images from iTunes, iPhoto, and Finder
- Multiple layers, drawing tools and gradients for creating custom designs
- Print to most label and paper types
- Use with direct-to-CD printers and printable CDs / DVDs
- Purchase high-quality labels & supplies directly from the DiscLabel Store
- Download additional templates via the Internet
DiscLabel 4.2 is a free upgrade for version 4 customers and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later. It is priced at US$32.95 or $49.95 for a 5-user family pack.