Ambrosia Software has released an update for Snapz Pro X, bringing it to version 1.0.8. Snapz Pro X is a QuickTime movie capture app designed to allow users to take snap shots of video games or programs. The update features improved screenshot pausing and other enhancements. According to Ambrosia Software:
Ambrosia Software, Inc. has just released version 1.0.8 of Snapz Pro X, the professionalis image / QuickTime movie capture tool for Mac OS X. This new version adds Mac OS X 10.1 compatibility, additional features, bug fixes, and more localizations!
Using Snapz Pro X, you donit have to tell people about how cool a game is or how to use a particular program -- you can just take a picture or movie of it and show them! The images Snapz Pro X generates are all web-ready, as are the QuickTime movies it makes -- just upload iem and go!
- We now use a different method of pausing processes weire taking screenshots of, which is compatible with iTunes 4.x, newer MacroMedia products, etc
- Added internet version checking. When Snapz Pro X is launched, if youire connected to the Internet, itill see if there is a newer version of Snapz available, and tell you about it
- Did regression testing of Snapz Pro X with Panther, and fixed a few minor issues so that it operates properly on Panther
- Recompiled Snapz Pro X with gcc 3.3, which should result in a little performance boost
- Fixed a few other minor issues
You can find more information about the Snapz Pro X update at the Ambrosia Software Web site. Snapz Pro X is available starting at US$29.00.