Softobe has released a new version of FoldersSynchronizer, bringing it to version 3.0. FoldersSynchronizer is a back-up utility designed for synchronizing files, folders, and disks. The latest version ships with new features and enhancements. According to Softobe:
Softobe is glad to announce we have just released our shareware FoldersSynchronizer 3.0 (Cocoa - for MacOS X only).
FoldersSynchronizer is a nifty utility for Macintosh (Classic and MacOSX) which synchronizes and backs-up files, folders and disks. The user can choose one or more pairs of files/folders/disks and then they will be synchronized/backed-up exactly.
Features of FS 3.0:
- FS can sync/backup the deleted files/folders (Exact Sync feature and Exact Backup feature)
- FS can execute multiple synchronizations/backup (up to 32 pairs of folders) specified by a single Session
- FS allows creating, renaming, duplicating, deleting, editing of multiple Sessions in a single document
- FS can execute in a single task, all the Sessions defined in the Session List
- FS can assign to each session, different Settings, Multiple List, Timers, Exclude List, Filters
- FS can execute a Session at the time you specify in the timer list or by the timer interval
- FS can exclude a list of folders and files from the synchronization or backup
- FS can filter the documents to copy by FileName, Type, Creator, Creation and Modification Date
- FS can synchronize or backup at the time you specify in the timer list
- FS can copy invisible Files and Folders
- And more..
You can find more information about the latest FoldersSynchronizer release at the Softobe Web site. FoldersSynchronizer updates to 3.0 start at US$10.00, while the full version is available for US$40.00.