TMOis morning editor, Jeff Gamet, is joining The Graphic Reporteris Lesa Snider King at Macworld Expo 2007 for the Graphic Secrets for Business PowerTools session. The two-day session teaches non-designers what they need to know to make their own high-impact business materials.
- The top 10 design tips for those with zero design skills
- Understanding and managing image resolution
- Adding graphics to Word and Excel documents
- Creating presentations that pop
- How to share business documents and master PDFs
- The skinny on image manipulation using Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0
Graphic Secrets for Business runs all day on Monday, January 8 and Tuesday, January 9.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2006, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.