Taco Software has updated Taco HTML Edit, bringing it to version 1.2. Taco HTML Edit is an HTML editor designed for Web developers. The update adds batch searching and an improved Tag Organizer. According to Taco Software:
Taco Software today updated Taco HTML Edit to version 1.2. Taco HTML Edit is a full-featured HTML editor available as freeware. It is designed exclusively for Mac OS X and has been enhanced to take advantage of many of the core technologies built into Mac OS X.
Taco HTML Edit 1.2 has the following new features:
- A new tag coloring scheme to complement the previous scheme
- Batch Find for searching multiple documents
- Tag Organizer that makes HTML code easier to read and understand
- A new Taco icon
- The ability to do text line wrapping by words or characters
- Improved Unicode handling
- Bug fixes related to file opening and saving
You can find more information about the Taco HTML Editor update at the Taco Software Web site. Taco HTML Editor is available as freeware.