TMO columnist Ted Landau has plenty to say about iPhone Software 2.0 Jailbreaking, and thatis exactly what he does with host Chuck Joiner on MacNotables. Ted discusses the pros and cons of jailbreaking the iPhone, which unauthorized apps wonit likely show up on the App Store, features Apple should add, and more. Tedis interview is available as a free MP3 download at the MacNotables Web site.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.