Feelorium has released an update for Textation, bringing it to version 1.6. Textation is designed to allow users text manipulation of QuickTime tracks and has support for Chapter Tracks and HREF Tracks. The update features performance enhancements including an Automatic Preview function. According to Feelorium:
FFEELORIUM has released Textation 1.1b4 today.
Textation is an easy to use QuickTime text track editor. Simply point, click and type the text needed to display, without the need to manipulate text descriptors manually and type time codes one by one. Textation can also check the validity of time codes while you input data.
Textation also supports creations of Chapter Tracks and HREF Tracks. It is easy to create these types of tracks in seconds using Textation.
You can also preview the resulting movie on the same project window by just clicking a switch.
- This version adds Automatic Preview function
- You can disable Textation to resize window when setting the reference movie
- This version lets you import a text file into a new text track
- You can input sample text on the project window as well as on the Sample Info window
- On the Sample Info window, the track info tab view will appear only if Overide Track Info is checked
- When adding new sample, Textation will base on the current movie time to insert the newly created sample into the correct row
- This version adds two new menu items: Half Size, Double Size
- After updating the preview movie, Textation restores the movie time and sets the movie active. You can then use keyboard to control the movie play-back, for example, press space-bar to start playing
- This version adds a new preference item: Set dimensions of new track same as reference movie
- This version adds steppers next to various text input boxes
You can find more information about Textation release at the Feelorium Web site. Textation 1.6 is available for US$23.00.