The Iconfactory has released a new version of iPulse, bringing it to version 2.0. iPulse is an OS X utility designed for graphically monitoring OS X activities. The latest release ships with several enhancements including OS 10.3 support and graphical gauges. According to The Iconfactory:
The Iconfactory is pleased to announce the immediate availability of iPulse Version 2.0 for Mac OS X.
iPulse is a compact and visually pleasing utility for monitoring the numerous statistics of OS X and your Macintosh.
Here are just some of the new features in iPulse v2.0:
- Pop-up windows that show info for the gauge under your cursor
- Load & save the applicationis appearance via iPulse Jackets
- Mobility gauges monitor battery power and wireless signal strength
- Disk activity gauges show when your disk is being accessed
- Automatic and logarithmic scaling modes for disk and network activity
- System hotkeys show or hide the iPulse window at any time
- Reduced CPU usage by lowering process priority
- Panther compatibility - ready for 10.3!
You can find more information about the iPulse 2.0 release at the The Iconfactory Web site. iPulse 2.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$12.95.