Be-Accountable has released a new billing app, beAccountable SE 2.1. beAccountable is a time and billing app designed for advertising and design firms needing time tracking and spent resource logging. The app ships with several features including Traffic reports and work hour archiving. According to Be-Accountable:
beAccountable SE v2.1 Creative Services Management Software Now Available
Five years in the making and developed specifically for creatives, beAccountable is now available in a low cost Special Edition for single-user installations.
The software helps graphic designers, marketing and communications companies, advertising and PR agencies easily track each of their projects so they can "be accountable" for time and resources spent on client projects. With the software, beAccountable users can deliver better value to their clients and, in the process, better-manage costs to become more profitable.
- Projects: Record and archive project details, keep accurate time logs and generate vendor quote requests
- Companies: Consolidate all of your client and vendor information in one place
- Traffic: At a glance, track progress on all projects
- Contacts: Maintain detailed information on all the people you work with
- Time Cards: Record and archive your working hours, show total billable hours by period and quickly cross reference total time per project.
You can find more information about beAccountable at the Be-Accountable Web site. Be-Accountable is available for US$49.95.