To The Point Software has released an update for TaskTime, bringing it to version 1.3.5. TaskTime is a utility designed for tracking billable time spent on projects and jobs. The update features improved calculations and bug fixes. According to ToThePoint Software:
ToThePoint Software updates TaskTime to 1.3.5.
TaskTime provides a straightforward method of tracking time spent on jobs you do for your clients. It can generate invoices which can be emailed, printed, and saved to disk.
New in this version:
- added resources drawer (project specific document, application, and folder hotlinks)
- fixed recalculation bug which could occur when editing times
- added project status tracking (In Progress, Invoice Sent, Paid, Overdue)
- custom invoice graphic now displays in the Defaults tab of the Preferences window
- session details logging
- illustrated, searchable online Useris Guide added
- automated calculation updating
You can find more information about the TaskTime update at the ToThePoint Software Web site. TaskTime is available for US$10.00.