One of our favorite traditions for MACWORLD is the billboard campaign launched by Apple after the keynote presentation by Steve Jobs. In the New York show, Apple tends to focus on actual billboards, but the San Francisco show often uses the many circular billboards located throughout downtown San Francisco. We thought you might like to get a look at the very cool experience of sheening through downtown San Francisco with Apple imagery everywhere.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor
- Apple Hates Music Lovers Who Want to Own Their Music
- Read This Before You Install Any Point Zero OS
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.