Reuters is reporting that US Attorney General John Ashcroft will be making a statement concerning todayis ruling in the Microsoft antitrust appeal. Mr. Ashcroft and Charles James, the assistant attorney general for the antitrust division at the Department of Justice, will make a statement at 3:00 PM EST. It is not yet know what they substance of the statement will be.
Recent News See All »
- Apple's Siri Speaker Might Look Like a Miniature Mac Pro
- You Can Now Delete Uber Account Data Straight From The App
- DOK Malware Signed by Valid Developer Certificate (for Now)
- Apple Escalates Royalty Battle with Qualcomm, Suspends Payments
- Jimmy Iovine Wants Apple Music to Be a Movement in Pop Culture
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Certain iPhone News Contributors Need to get Their Rumors and Facts Straight
- Facebook, By Its Very Design, Cannot Avert the Tragedies it Creates
- Apple is Converting Mac Pro From a Fad to a Monster Graphics Platform
- Apple's Wireless Charging Could Use Your Wi-Fi Router in a New Way
- Blasts from the Past: Classic Mac Apps
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.