Reuters is reporting that US Attorney General John Ashcroft will be making a statement concerning todayis ruling in the Microsoft antitrust appeal. Mr. Ashcroft and Charles James, the assistant attorney general for the antitrust division at the Department of Justice, will make a statement at 3:00 PM EST. It is not yet know what they substance of the statement will be.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Microsoft Just Announced the iPad I Always Wanted - Surface Studio
- Who Wants to Be a Mac Dictator?
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.