equinux announced the immediate availability of APC Tracker 4.3 on Thursday. APC Tracker manages and monitors the uninterrupted power supplies on Mac OS X Server-based systems. The new version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes better support for long IP addresses, offers improved USB support, fixes several bugs, and more. APC Tracker 4.3 is available for download at the equinux Web site, and is priced at US$129.90.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Be More Productive: Try a Different Keyboard
- Augmented Reality is a Natural Part of the iPhone's Technical Evolution
- Tim Cook Insists Apple Cares about Creative Pros (Despite All Evidence to the Contrary)
- Check This Out - You Can Replace Your Computer With Your iPhone
- Apple Dropping iPhone Lightning Port for USB-C? I Don't Think So
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.