Pocket Software has released an update for PocketDock, bringing it to version 2.5. PocketDock is organizational utility designed to simplify launching. The update has improved features including multiple skin support and bug fixes. According to Pocket Software:
PocketDock 2.5 has been released and is available for download. PocketDock 2.5 add the ability to ilocki or child proof a dock, updates the skin system, adds 10 new skins, and fixes a number of other minor bugs.
PocketDock is a utility to organize and launch applications,documents, web links, and email addresses. It supports multiple skins or looks. PocketDock has the following features:
- Multiple skin support. Thirty skins are currently available
- Drag and drop of links and tabs
- Customizable links, tabs and docks
- Multiple docks
- Ability to ilock a docki
- Launch links from within the Dock
- Can launch documents, applications, web links, email addresses
- Web links and email addresses can be added via services
- Supports Internet Explorer, iCab, OmniWeb, Netscape/Mozilla, Outlook Express (Classic), Eudora, Opera and AddressBook
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Dutch
You can find more information about the PocketDock update at the Pocket Software Web site. PocketDock 2.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.