The Vienna development team released version 2.2 of Vienna, a free RSS reader on Monday. The new version has many improvements including global search, feed auto-discovery, a polished metal style and more.
Other enhancements include:
- Added more built-in display styles.
- Added toolbar and moved buttons to toolbar.
- Added filter bar to more easily filter the article list.
- Added the ability to subscribe to newsfeeds from the built-in browser.
- Added support for RSS/Atom enclosures and new Enclosure panel for articles that contain enclosures.
- Added ability to drop OPML files onto Viennais dock icon.
- Updated to SQLite 3.3.17.
- Added flagged article filter.
The complete list of all the enhancements is posted on Viennais Sourceforge site.
Vienna 2.2 requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later and is a Universal Application. It is free.