Koingo Software has released a new version of Alarm Clock Pro, bringing it to version 5. Alarm Clock Pro is a virtual alarm clock designed with customizable ring tones and multiple date settings. The new version has improved performance and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
After a very busy month, weire proud to announce Alarm Clock Pro 5! There is not a doubt in our minds that youill just simply love this new version. With drastically enhanced Mac OS X compatibility and a limitless number of alarms, youill never feel at a loss.
For those of you who like the technical aspect of life, below we have included a list of exactly what has been changed.
- New Feature: Ability to create an infinite number of alarms
- New Feature: Clickable buttons on the Timer picture
- Enhancement: Duplicate alarm operation works twice as fast
- Enhancement: Faster and more reliable under Mac OS X
- Notice: You must reconfigure all of your alarms (sorry!) due to the new format
- Bug Fix: Glitch fixed in Perpetual duplicate button
- Bug Fix: Can now set the volume for Media Files in the Perpetual module
- Bug Fix: No double load for Classic hour and minute values
- Bug Fix: Duplicate in Perpetual module now works properly
- Bug Fix: Turn alarm off after "x" number of seconds works properly now
- Bug Fix: Alarm volume code violation fixed in Perpetual
You can find more information about the Alarm Clock Pro update at the Koingo Software Web site. Alarm Clock Pro 5 is available for US$11.97.