WatchMouse Site Monitor is a new widget from WatchMouse that monitors a web site for availability problems. Enter the URL for the site you want to monitor, and the widget checks the URL every five minutes, alerting you by beeping if the site is not available. The widget also launches your web browser and takes you to the WatchMouse web site where you can sign up for paid services that give you extra monitoring and diagnostic tools. WatchMouse Site Monitor is free, and is available for download from the Apple and DashboardWIDGETS web sites.
Recent News See All »
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.