Norada Corp. on Wednesday announced that its Web-based collaboration solution Solve360 now supports the use of Safari 2.0 in Mac OS X v10.4 and Safari 1.3 in v10.3. Solve360 provides e-mail, team scheduling, contact management and CRM tools, and personal and group file sharing. The company said that it will be adding integrated invoicing tools, archivable instant messaging and other new features next quarter.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.