DrawWell Technologies Ltd. has released update for WorksWell and DrawWell, bringing them both to version 2.2. WorksWell is a utility designed for vector based drawing. DrawWell is the lite version of WorksWell. The update features improved OS 10.3 compatibility and support for iTunes v4.2 and iPhoto v4.0. According to DrawWell Technologies Ltd:
DrawWell Technologies Ltd today announced the immediate availability of WorksWell 2.2 and DrawWell 2.2 for Appleis Mac OS X. These releases feature enhanced compatibility with Mac OS X 10.3 and have many other improvements.
WorksWell is an easy to use vector drawing application that puts you in complete control of your work and allows you to create beautifully presented documents with minimum effort. In addition to its excellent drawing and text tools, WorksWell has many powerful features to help with those "If only..." moments.
Key changes in WorksWell:
- Support for iLife i04 versions of iTunes (4.2) & iPhoto (4.0)
- Support for iTunes 4.5
- Loading large multipage PDF documents for mark up is now up to
- Numerous improvements to Charts and Presentations
- Dropping a database report group over a graphic will create a matrix
In both WorkWell and DrawWell:
- Context Menus
- Multiple windows for different views of the same document
- Image positioning and scaling in shapes is now fully controllable
- New toolbar items for Page Add, Page Delete, Font Bigger, Font Smaller, Font Heavier, Font Lighter
- Scroller backgrounds show page numbers for easy document navigation
- Document pages may be arranged horizontally or vertically
You can find more information about the WorksWell and DrawWell updates at the DrawWell Technologies Ltd Web site. WorksWell is available for US$99.00, and DrawWell is available for US$59.00.