SyncoRO Soft has released an update for <oxygen/> XML Editor, bringing it to version 4.1. <oxygen/> XML Editor is an editing utility designed for Web development. The update features an XSLT debugger and improved search support. According to SyncoRO:
We are glad to announce the release of the <oXygen/> XML Editor, version 4.1.
Version 4.1 of <oXygen/> XML Editor adds as main features the XSLT Debugger for the Eclipse plugin and support for file system folders in projects
New in <oXygen/> XML Editor 4.1:
- XSLT Debugger in the Eclipse IDE
- Support file system folders in the project
- Matching tag highlight and navigation
- Import remote folders into the project
- Improved search support
- Learn attribute values
- Handle BOM on save
- Close editor tabs on middle button click
- Improved German translation
You can find more information about the <oxygen/> XML Editor update at the <oxygen/> XML Editor home page. <oxygen/> XML Editor is available starting at US$74.00.