Bobby Cronkhite Software has released an update for ZeboPhoto, bringing it to version 1.1.5. ZeboPhoto is an image utility designed for viewing and editing. The update features a slide show setting enhancement and a bug fix. According to ZeboPhoto:
Bobby Cronkhite Software announces the release of version 1.1.5 of ZeboPhoto, its popular new image viewer/editor.
ZeboPhoto is a utility for viewing and editing images conveniently.
Images are displayed without borders or enclosing windows, so as to give them a clean look on the screen. Effects are simply executed and quickly displayed. Also included is a handy basic word processor.
Whatis new in this version:
- Added 2 Up, 2 Tight, 4 Up, 4 Tight, 6 Up, 6 Tight settings to Slide Show
- Added minimize toggle button to Slide Show Controls window
- Added integrated eseller with the capability to register without leaving the application
- Added Zebo Launches to System Info window
- Added image folder drop capabilities
- Reworked Print Layout window; should now provide better memory allocation
- Fixed a variety of minor operational and cosmetic bugs, release notes included
You can find more information about the ZeboPhoto update at the Bobby Cronkhite Software Web site. ZeboPhoto 1.1.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available as donationware.