Apple launched a new promotional Mac App Store sale on Thursday called "Get Stuff Done." The three week sale targets productivity apps for managing tasks first, then will shift to organize and utilize categories.
Apple's new productivity sale at the Mac App Store
This week's Prioritize category includes:
- Clear $6.99 (regularly $9.99)
- Things $24.99 (regularly $49.99)
- 2Do $14.99 (regularly $29.99)
- Due $4.99 (regularly $9.99)
- Todo $6.99 (regularly $14.99)
- TaskPaper $11.99 (regularly $24.99)
- The Hit List $24.99 (regularly $49.99)
- BreakTime $2.99 (regularly $4.99)
The App Store also has a special page set up for the sale so Mac users can see all of the apps at a glance. Week one runs from January 24 through January 31.