Apple released Logic Pro X 10.0.1 on Thursday, an update that includes five bug fixes for the new version o the company's professional audio recording solution. The most prominent are an issue that converted 24-bit audio files to 16-bit under some exporting circumstances and an issue where Track Stacks were flattened when loading a patch.
Apple's new Logic Pro X
Apple's patch notes in full:
- Fixes an issue that could cause content downloading to stall
- 24-bit audio files are no longer converted to 16-bit when exporting projects to AAF
- Improves stability when switching between audio editors while Flex Pitch is enabled
- Track Stacks that contain both software instrument and audio tracks will no longer be inadvertently flattened by loading a Patch
- Tuner is not available when selecting a Track Stack containing audio tracks
- Addresses graphic and selection behavior issues in the Score Editor
The update hasn't yet been added to Apple's Downloads site, but it is available in the Mac App Store where it is a 31.3MB download.