Xochi Media Inc., has released a new beta version of iSceensaver Designer, bringing it to 3.0. iScreensaver Designer is a customizable screensaver editor designed to convert Quicktime compatible movies into self-contained screensavers. The latest beta version features QuicTime 6.1 support and cross-platform appearance standards. According to Xochi Media:
Multimedia software producer Xochi Media Inc announces their Public Beta release of iScreensaver Designer version 3.0 , the worldis only cross-platform screensaver editor.
3.0 - A Major New Release: iScreensaver Designer 3.0 includes full support for Mac OS X and Windows XP, as well as a brand new Slide Show editor with features not found in any other product.
The editor software is available for Windows and Macintosh, and either version will build a screensaver for both platforms. The Public Beta is fully functional, and the software and license codes are available for download immediately.
- Screensaver creation for Macintosh OS 8.6 thru Mac OS X
- Full support for QuickTime 6.1is cross-platform industry standards
- Full customization with consistent cross-platform appearance
- Build screensavers with hidden content that may be unlocked with a code (that can be sold or given away)
- Feature-to-feature, the most inexpensive screensaver tool on the market
- Variety of licensing options, from non-profit to unlimited commercial use
You can find more information about the beta release of iScreensaver at the Xochi Media, Inc. Web site. iScreensaver 3.0 beta is available free, while the full version is available starting at US$195.00.